Search for payment history in QRO Online
You can use these steps to search your payment history or find payment plan details in QRO Online.
- Log in to QRO Online.
- the relevant tile under the newsroom for your personal account
- View accounts for a company, trust or another person.
- Select Payments from the side menu.
If you can’t see the payments section, you’ll need to review the permissions that have been set for you.
To find a history of payments:
- Select the Payment history tab.
- For royalty accounts, enter search parameters and select Search.
- For other account types, you can see your most recent payments or search for an older payment.
- Once you have located the payment you were looking for, select View details to read more or generate a statement.
To find or download details of a payment plan—including land tax extended payment options (EPOs)—select the Upcoming payments tab. You’ll see the amounts and due dates.
If you have a query about your payment plan, or need to amend or cancel it, you can send a message by selecting Manage payment plan.
- Find out how to set up your bank details in QRO Online.
- Learn how to give another person access and edit their permissions.
Last updated: 16 March 2023