The earlier of:
- the day the shares that are subject to the option are granted
- the day the employee exercises the option
- (from 1 July 2011) the day that is 7 years after the option is granted to the grantee.
The first day when:
- any conditions applying to the grant have been met
- the grantee’s legal or beneficial interest in the share cannot be rescinded
- (from 1 July 2011) the earlier of either the day as defined above or the day that is 7 years after the grant day of the share to the grantee.
Date published: 29 January 2023