AFAD residential land
Land in Queensland that is or will be used solely or primarily for residential purposes, including:
- established homes and apartments
- vacant land upon which a home or apartment will be built
- land for development for residential use, such as
- smaller unit block developments
- housing subdivisions
- major developments with a residential component
- buildings refurbished, renovated or extended for residential use.
Other types of residential property, such as retirement villages and student accommodation, are considered on a case-by-case basis.
AFAD residential land does not include land used for hotel and motel purposes.
See also the definition of residential land.