Our office hours are 8.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).
- sper.qld.gov.au for information about SPER enforcement orders and how to pay and manage your debt online
- qld.gov.au/transport/safety/fines to find out how to pay, transfer or dispute fines.
Use the online form to submit enquiries, or send comments and suggestions. A copy of your enquiry will be sent to your email address.
If your contact details have changed, you can also update your details with us online.
Call 1300 365 635 (or +61 7 3328 4811 from outside Australia) during office hours.
Before we give you any information about your debt, you will be asked to confirm your identity, so please have this information handy:
- party ID (found on your SPER notice)
- your driver licence number (if applicable)
- any information about your debt.
GPO Box 1387
BRISBANE QLD 4001
Payments, enquiries and applications can be made at your nearest magistrates court or QGAP office.
Enforcement orders, instalment plans or other notices containing the Australia Post symbol and barcode can be paid at any Australia Post office.
If you cannot resolve an issue or concern informally, you may choose to lodge a complaint online.
- Review the statistics for debts registered with SPER.
- Read the State Penalties Enforcement Act 1999.
- Learn about enforcement orders.
- Find forms and publications.
- View the payment options.
- Find information for fine-issuing agencies.