Transfer duty self assessor guidelines
These guidelines are the Commissioner of State Revenue’s view on how the transfer duty self assessor framework is managed.
They have information on how registration applications are considered, rights and obligations, what transactions must be self assessed, penalty amounts, and suspending and cancelling registration. They also guide the Commissioner’s delegates (QRO officers) to ensure consistent and transparent decision-making on self assessor matters.
- SA1—Instructions for self assessors
- SA2—Registering self assessors
- SA3—Rights and obligations—this document reflects the rights and obligations under Public Ruling DA000.2
- SA4—Imposing penalty amounts
- SA5—Suspending and cancelling registration
Last updated: 16 March 2023